Aleutian Pribilof Islands Association Anchorage AK
About1131 East International Airport Road, Anchorage
Phone: 907-276-2700Claim your listing
The Recovered Trustscore for Aleutian Pribilof Islands Association Anchorage AK is based on the total amount of key accreditations (2) & publicly available review data (32 reviews for this rehab) online for this rehab center. A Bayesian average is applied to all rehabs to ensure fair visibility. Read here for more info
|Special Programs/Groups Offered||Adolescents|
|Specialization||Substance use treatment, Treatment for co-occurring substance use plus either serious mental health illness in adults/serious emotional disturbance in children|
Payment & Insurance Accepted at This Facility
|Federal, or any government funding for substance use treatment programs|
|IHS/Tribal/Urban (ITU) funds|
|Federal military insurance (e.g., TRICARE)|
|Private health insurance|
|Cash or self-payment|
Help offered by Aleutian Pribilof Islands Association at 1131 East International Airport Road
- Comprehensive mental health assessment
- Comprehensive substance use assessment
- Interim services for clients
- Outreach to persons in the community
- Screening for tobacco use
- Screening for substance use
- Screening for mental disorders
- Professional interventionist/educational consultant
- Substance use disorder education
- Smoking/vaping/tobacco cessation counseling
Individual counseling involves patients speaking with a counselor or therapist about their addiction in a one-to-one setting. This type of counseling will often incorporate different forms of behavioral therapies such as CBT in order to help the patient understand their psychological relationship with substance abuse and develop techniques to manage cravings and future temptation.
Group counseling can takes place in both inpatient and outpatient settings and involves those afflicted with substances use disorders/behavioral addictions meeting to discuss their issues. This form of counseling can help create a level of empathy and understanding of others journeys with addiction, which can help to give perspective on an individual's addiction. It also helps to build a support network which helps reduce relapse and promotes positive relationships outside of substance abuse.
Family counseling for substance use disorders and behavioral addictions helps the patient repair relationships with those close to them through open dialogue around past miss doings that were caused by addiction. This helps reestablish trust and builds a support network for the patient.
Addiction can be devastating to marriages and relationships. Through counseling the addict and their loved one can explore how the addiction has affected their relationship, what needs to change for things to improve, and rebuild trust.
- Case management service
- Domestic violence services, including family or partner
- Mental health services
- Social skills development
- Transportation assistance
Outpatient treatment centers offer the same level of care as inpatient settings while also allowing the patient to be able to return home each day
Intensive outpatient treatment
IOP requires patients to attend day treatment for three hours a day, often for five days a week but declining as recovery improves.
- Regular outpatient treatment
- Aftercare/continuing care
- Discharge Planning
- Naloxone and overdose education
Payment Assistance Available
- Payment assistance (check with facility for details)
- Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors)
Recovery Support Services
- Housing services
- Mentoring/peer support
Facility Operation (e.g., Private, Public)
- Tribal government
- Treatment for other addiction disorder
Facility Smoking Policy
- Smoking not permitted
- Specially designed program for DUI/DWI clients
Facility Vaping Policy
- Vaping not permitted
External Opioid Medications Source
- No formal relationship with prescribing entity
Type of Alcohol Use Disorder Treatment
- Accepts clients using medication assisted treatment for alcohol use disorder but prescribed elsewhere
External Source of Medications Used for Alcohol Use Disorder Treatment
- No formal relationship with prescribing entity
Type of Opioid Treatment
- Accepts clients using MAT but prescribed elsewhere
The Matrix Model provides a framework for substance abusers in treatment to achieve long-term sobriety. Patients learn about issues critical to addiction and relapse, receive direction and support from a trained therapist, and become familiar with self-help programs.
Review this facility
Recovered invites user reviews from former attendees, as well as their own loved ones and staff members, for all facilities listed on our site that they have had personal experience with.
We audit user reviews regularly and any instance of spamming or manipulation will result in content being removed. Only one review is permitted per user. Any reviews considered to be abusive, offensive, or fraudulent will be removed.