What treatment options are available in Idaho?

You can access various treatment options for substance and alcohol addiction in Idaho. From inpatient treatment to group therapies and detox centers, there are different methods that can help you reduce and control your drug use. 

Other services include outpatient treatment, mental health care, and Alcoholics Anonymous to help you get the care you need. They also offer services based on demographics like age and gender. 

Here are some drug and alcohol rehabilitation treatments in Idaho you can check out:

Inpatient rehab services in Idaho

Outpatient rehab treatment in Idaho

Addiction treatment programs for seniors in Idaho

Addiction and detox centers in Idaho for teens and young people

How do I pay for rehab in Idaho?

Paying for rehab is a daunting task because you can never be sure what kind of treatment you need or how long it will take until you get a consultation. 

But with different payment options available from these facilities, you can pay for rehab and access the services you need. Most rehab facilities in Idaho accept self-funded payments which means you pay in cash or credit card, either upfront or via a payment plan. They also accept private and public insurance plans to help meet the rehab costs. 

Many rehab centers in Idaho also accept state assistance like Medicaid and offer financial assistance to those who can’t afford the full cost of rehab.

Government assistance for addiction treatment in Idaho

The Idaho Department of Health & Welfare offers various substance abuse services to help individuals in the state deal with drug or alcohol abuse. They offer information about prescription takeback locations and Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings per county to help reduce alcohol addiction. 

You can get more assistance through the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. On the SAMHSA website, you can quickly locate treatment services and facilities in your county to get immediate assistance. 

You can contact them through their Suicide and Crisis Lifeline if you are in distress.