Toxicology Associates Inc La Marque TX
Website: http://www.toxicologyassociates.comClaim your listing
The Recovered Trustscore for Toxicology Associates Inc La Marque TX is based on the total amount of key accreditations (5) & publicly available review data online for this rehab center. A Bayesian average is applied to all rehabs to ensure fair visibility. Read here for more info
|Age Groups Accepted||Adults, Young adults|
|Specialization||Substance use treatment, Detoxification|
Payment & Insurance Accepted at This Facility
|Cash or self-payment|
Help offered by Toxicology Associates Inc at 2411 Franklin Street
- Drug and alcohol oral fluid testing
- Drug or alcohol urine screening
- HIV testing
- STD testing
- TB screening
- Testing for Hepatitis B (HBV)
- Testing for Hepatitis C (HCV)
- HIV or AIDS education, counseling, or support
- Hepatitis education, counseling, or support
- Health education services other than HIV/AIDS or hepatitis
- Substance use disorder education
- Smoking/vaping/tobacco cessation counseling
Individual counseling involves patients speaking with a counselor or therapist about their addiction in a one-to-one setting. This type of counseling will often incorporate different forms of behavioral therapies such as CBT in order to help the patient understand their psychological relationship with substance abuse and develop techniques to manage cravings and future temptation.
- Comprehensive substance use assessment
- Interim services for clients
- Complete medical history/physical exam
- Screening for substance use
Outpatient treatment centers offer the same level of care as inpatient settings while also allowing the patient to be able to return home each day
Outpatient detox is beneficial for those who cannot commit to inpatient care, like those with young children, but who still require a high level of care and support with their recovery.
- Outpatient methadone/buprenorphine or naltrexone treatment
- Discharge Planning
- Naloxone and overdose education
- Outcome follow-up after discharge
Type of Opioid Treatment
- Federally-certified Opioid Treatment Program
- Methadone maintenance
- Methadone maintenance for predetermined time
Motivational Interviewing (MI) is often recommended as an evidence-based approach to behavior change and is often used in addiction treatment. MI is a more collaborative approach to therapy and requires patient and counselor to explore issues without advice, judgment, or a set path laid out.
The Relapse Prevention (RP) model is widely used in alcohol and drug rehab treatments. It uses CBT practises to prepare those approaching the end of rehab treatment to begin a life of sobriety without falling into old habits of substance abuse.
Substance use disorder counseling
Substance use disorder counseling can incorporate a wide variety of therapies and and treatment models.
Most people experiencing opioid withdrawal will begin to feel symptoms within the first 8-24 hours after their last dose, and sometimes even sooner. Without a monitored detoxification, these intense withdrawal symptoms will often cause the sufferer to relapse. Opioid detoxification can include a course of medication to help alleviate cravings and manage uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms.
- Medication routinely used during detoxification
- Case management service
- Early intervention for HIV
Methadone is an opioid agonist that eliminates opioid withdrawal symptoms. This helps those addicted to opioids such as fentanyl, heroin, and painkillers by easing the withdrawal process.
Facility Operation (e.g., Private, Public)
- Private for-profit organization
Recovery Support Services
- Housing services
Facility Smoking Policy
- Smoking permitted without restriction
- Opioid use disorder clients only
Facility Vaping Policy
- Vaping permitted without restriction
Opioid Medications used in Treatment
- Methadone used in Treatment
Type of Alcohol Use Disorder Treatment
- Does not treat alcohol use disorder
Review this facility
Recovered invites user reviews from former attendees, as well as their own loved ones and staff members, for all facilities listed on our site that they have had personal experience with.
We audit user reviews regularly and any instance of spamming or manipulation will result in content being removed. Only one review is permitted per user. Any reviews considered to be abusive, offensive, or fraudulent will be removed.