Starting Point of Florence PC
Phone: 843-673-9320Claim your listing
The Recovered Trustscore for Starting Point of Florence PC is based on the total amount of key accreditations (6) & publicly available review data (51 reviews for this rehab) online for this rehab center. A Bayesian average is applied to all rehabs to ensure fair visibility. Read here for more info
|Age Groups Accepted||Adults, Young adults|
|Languages||Sign language services for the deaf and hard of hearing|
|Special Programs/Groups Offered||Pregnant/postpartum women|
|Specialization||Substance use treatment|
Payment & Insurance Accepted at This Facility
|Federal, or any government funding for substance use treatment programs|
|Private health insurance|
|Cash or self-payment|
Help offered by Starting Point of Florence PC at 1341 North Cashua Drive
- Breathalyzer or blood alcohol testing
- Drug and alcohol oral fluid testing
- Drug or alcohol urine screening
- TB screening
- Testing for Hepatitis B (HBV)
- Testing for Hepatitis C (HCV)
- Aftercare/continuing care
- Discharge Planning
- Naloxone and overdose education
- Outcome follow-up after discharge
- HIV or AIDS education, counseling, or support
- Hepatitis education, counseling, or support
- Substance use disorder education
Individual counseling involves patients speaking with a counselor or therapist about their addiction in a one-to-one setting. This type of counseling will often incorporate different forms of behavioral therapies such as CBT in order to help the patient understand their psychological relationship with substance abuse and develop techniques to manage cravings and future temptation.
- Comprehensive substance use assessment
- Outreach to persons in the community
- Screening for substance use
Type of Opioid Treatment
- Federally-certified Opioid Treatment Program
- Methadone maintenance
- Methadone maintenance for predetermined time
Motivational Interviewing (MI) is often recommended as an evidence-based approach to behavior change and is often used in addiction treatment. MI is a more collaborative approach to therapy and requires patient and counselor to explore issues without advice, judgment, or a set path laid out.
The Relapse Prevention (RP) model is widely used in alcohol and drug rehab treatments. It uses CBT practises to prepare those approaching the end of rehab treatment to begin a life of sobriety without falling into old habits of substance abuse.
Substance use disorder counseling
Substance use disorder counseling can incorporate a wide variety of therapies and and treatment models.
Outpatient treatment centers offer the same level of care as inpatient settings while also allowing the patient to be able to return home each day
- Outpatient methadone/buprenorphine or naltrexone treatment
- Case management service
- Transportation assistance
Methadone is an opioid agonist that eliminates opioid withdrawal symptoms. This helps those addicted to opioids such as fentanyl, heroin, and painkillers by easing the withdrawal process.
Facility Operation (e.g., Private, Public)
- Private for-profit organization
Recovery Support Services
- Housing services
Facility Smoking Policy
- Smoking permitted in designated area
- Opioid use disorder clients only
Facility Vaping Policy
- Vaping permitted in designated area
Opioid Medications used in Treatment
- Methadone used in Treatment
Type of Alcohol Use Disorder Treatment
- Does not treat alcohol use disorder
Review this facility
Recovered invites user reviews from former attendees, as well as their own loved ones and staff members, for all facilities listed on our site that they have had personal experience with.
We audit user reviews regularly and any instance of spamming or manipulation will result in content being removed. Only one review is permitted per user. Any reviews considered to be abusive, offensive, or fraudulent will be removed.