Crossroads Recovery Center
Website: http://www.crossroadsdfw.orgClaim your listing
The Recovered Trustscore for Crossroads Recovery Center is based on the total amount of key accreditations (5) & publicly available review data (30 reviews for this rehab) online for this rehab center. A Bayesian average is applied to all rehabs to ensure fair visibility. Read here for more info
|Age Groups Accepted||Adults, Young adults|
|Specialization||Substance use treatment|
Payment & Insurance Accepted at This Facility
|Cash or self-payment|
Help offered by Crossroads Recovery Center at 5552 South Hampton Road
- HIV or AIDS education, counseling, or support
- Hepatitis education, counseling, or support
- Health education services other than HIV/AIDS or hepatitis
- Substance use disorder education
- Smoking/vaping/tobacco cessation counseling
Individual counseling involves patients speaking with a counselor or therapist about their addiction in a one-to-one setting. This type of counseling will often incorporate different forms of behavioral therapies such as CBT in order to help the patient understand their psychological relationship with substance abuse and develop techniques to manage cravings and future temptation.
Anger is a powerful emotion and one that is often closely tied to addiction. Many people with behavioral or substance addictions will experience anger in many forms, both internally and externally. Anger management combined with other evidence based treatment can help patients control their emotions and evaluate situations without resorting to anger.
Brief intervention aims to inform people who are abusing drugs and alcohol at a high level of the risk of dependence and addiction. The interventions are usually targeted at those who are yet to develop a substance use disorder but who are displaying the signs of potentially becoming addicted.
Motivational Interviewing (MI) is often recommended as an evidence-based approach to behavior change and is often used in addiction treatment. MI is a more collaborative approach to therapy and requires patient and counselor to explore issues without advice, judgment, or a set path laid out.
The Relapse Prevention (RP) model is widely used in alcohol and drug rehab treatments. It uses CBT practises to prepare those approaching the end of rehab treatment to begin a life of sobriety without falling into old habits of substance abuse.
Substance use disorder counseling
Substance use disorder counseling can incorporate a wide variety of therapies and and treatment models.
Telehealth has grown in popularity and availability across all forms of treatment in the wake of COVID-19. For those who are unable to leave their homes (such as immunocompromised individuals) telehealth services can provide addiction treatment virtually and provide a support network for people unable to receive normal treatment.
- Complete medical history/physical exam
- Screening for tobacco use
- Screening for substance use
- Aftercare/continuing care
- Discharge Planning
- Naloxone and overdose education
Type of Opioid Treatment
- Federally-certified Opioid Treatment Program
- Methadone maintenance
- Methadone maintenance for predetermined time
Outpatient treatment centers offer the same level of care as inpatient settings while also allowing the patient to be able to return home each day
- Outpatient methadone/buprenorphine or naltrexone treatment
- Drug or alcohol urine screening
- TB screening
Recovery Support Services
- Housing services
- Employment counseling or training
- Case management service
- Social skills development
Methadone is an opioid agonist that eliminates opioid withdrawal symptoms. This helps those addicted to opioids such as fentanyl, heroin, and painkillers by easing the withdrawal process.
Payment Assistance Available
- Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors)
Facility Operation (e.g., Private, Public)
- Private for-profit organization
- Medication routinely used during detoxification
Facility Smoking Policy
- Smoking permitted in designated area
- Opioid use disorder clients only
Facility Vaping Policy
- Vaping permitted in designated area
Opioid Medications used in Treatment
- Methadone used in Treatment
Type of Alcohol Use Disorder Treatment
- Does not treat alcohol use disorder
Review this facility
Recovered invites user reviews from former attendees, as well as their own loved ones and staff members, for all facilities listed on our site that they have had personal experience with.
We audit user reviews regularly and any instance of spamming or manipulation will result in content being removed. Only one review is permitted per user. Any reviews considered to be abusive, offensive, or fraudulent will be removed.