Clear Skye Treatment Center Clinton SC
|Monday||Open all day|
|Tuesday||Open all day|
|Wednesday||Open all day|
|Thursday||Open all day|
|Friday||Open all day|
|Saturday||Open all day|
The Recovered Trustscore for Clear Skye Treatment Center Clinton SC is based on the total amount of key accreditations (5) & publicly available review data (12 reviews for this rehab) online for this rehab center. A Bayesian average is applied to all rehabs to ensure fair visibility. Read here for more info
|Age Groups Accepted||Adults, Young adults|
|Specialization||Substance use treatment|
Payment & Insurance Accepted at This Facility
|Federal, or any government funding for substance use treatment programs|
|Cash or self-payment|
Help offered by Clear Skye Treatment Center at 1035 Medical Ridge Road
- Breathalyzer or blood alcohol testing
- Drug and alcohol oral fluid testing
- Drug or alcohol urine screening
- HIV testing
- STD testing
- TB screening
- Testing for Hepatitis C (HCV)
Type of Opioid Treatment
- Buprenorphine maintenance
- Buprenorphine maintenance for predetermined time
- Federally-certified Opioid Treatment Program
- Methadone maintenance
- Methadone maintenance for predetermined time
- Prescribes buprenorphine
- Does not use MAT for opioid use disorders
- Comprehensive substance use assessment
- Outreach to persons in the community
- Complete medical history/physical exam
- Screening for substance use
- Professional interventionist/educational consultant
- Aftercare/continuing care
- Discharge Planning
- Naloxone and overdose education
- Outcome follow-up after discharge
- HIV or AIDS education, counseling, or support
- Hepatitis education, counseling, or support
- Substance use disorder education
Individual counseling involves patients speaking with a counselor or therapist about their addiction in a one-to-one setting. This type of counseling will often incorporate different forms of behavioral therapies such as CBT in order to help the patient understand their psychological relationship with substance abuse and develop techniques to manage cravings and future temptation.
Brief intervention aims to inform people who are abusing drugs and alcohol at a high level of the risk of dependence and addiction. The interventions are usually targeted at those who are yet to develop a substance use disorder but who are displaying the signs of potentially becoming addicted.
The Relapse Prevention (RP) model is widely used in alcohol and drug rehab treatments. It uses CBT practises to prepare those approaching the end of rehab treatment to begin a life of sobriety without falling into old habits of substance abuse.
Substance use disorder counseling
Substance use disorder counseling can incorporate a wide variety of therapies and and treatment models.
Many people who have experienced trauma will turn to drugs and alcohol as a coping mechanism, which often leads to dependence and addiction. Receiving counseling for trauma in line with addiction treatment can help uncover the connection between them and learn to manage the emotional reactions to trauma that cause substance misuse.
Methadone is an opioid agonist that eliminates opioid withdrawal symptoms. This helps those addicted to opioids such as fentanyl, heroin, and painkillers by easing the withdrawal process.
Buprenorphine with naloxone
Buprenorphine is an opioid agonist that reduces the effects of opioid withdrawal. Naloxone rapidly reverses the effects of opioids, preventing overdose and severe withdrawal symptoms
Buprenorphine without naloxone
Buprenorphine is an opioid agonist that reduces the effects of opioid withdrawal. This helps those addicted to opioids such as fentanyl, heroin, and painkillers by easing the withdrawal process and is used in conjunction.
Outpatient treatment centers offer the same level of care as inpatient settings while also allowing the patient to be able to return home each day
- Outpatient methadone/buprenorphine or naltrexone treatment
Recovery Support Services
- Housing services
- Mentoring/peer support
Opioid Medications used in Treatment
- Methadone used in Treatment
- Buprenorphine used in Treatment
Facility Operation (e.g., Private, Public)
- Private for-profit organization
Facility Smoking Policy
- Smoking not permitted
- Opioid use disorder clients only
Facility Vaping Policy
- Vaping not permitted
- Case management service
Type of Alcohol Use Disorder Treatment
- Does not treat alcohol use disorder
Review this facility
Recovered invites user reviews from former attendees, as well as their own loved ones and staff members, for all facilities listed on our site that they have had personal experience with.
We audit user reviews regularly and any instance of spamming or manipulation will result in content being removed. Only one review is permitted per user. Any reviews considered to be abusive, offensive, or fraudulent will be removed.