St Croix Rehabilitation Program
Call Us 24/7, Free and Confidential
Phone: 340-718-1311 x3638Claim your listing
The Recovered Trustscore for St Croix Rehabilitation Program is based on the total amount of key accreditations (2) & publicly available review data online for this rehab center. A Bayesian average is applied to all rehabs to ensure fair visibility. Read here for more info
Payment & Insurance Accepted at This Facility
|Federal, or any government funding for substance use treatment programs|
|Private health insurance|
|Cash or self-payment|
Help offered by St Croix Rehabilitation Program at 3500 Richmond
- Comprehensive mental health assessment
- Comprehensive substance use assessment
- Outreach to persons in the community
- Screening for substance use
- Screening for mental disorders
- Professional interventionist/educational consultant
- HIV or AIDS education, counseling, or support
- Hepatitis education, counseling, or support
- Health education services other than HIV/AIDS or hepatitis
- Substance use disorder education
- Smoking/vaping/tobacco cessation counseling
Individual counseling involves patients speaking with a counselor or therapist about their addiction in a one-to-one setting. This type of counseling will often incorporate different forms of behavioral therapies such as CBT in order to help the patient understand their psychological relationship with substance abuse and develop techniques to manage cravings and future temptation.
- Drug and alcohol oral fluid testing
- Drug or alcohol urine screening
- HIV testing
- STD testing
- TB screening
Outpatient treatment centers offer the same level of care as inpatient settings while also allowing the patient to be able to return home each day
Outpatient day treatment or partial hospitalization
Outpatient day treatment or PHP requires patients to attend treatment for up to ten hours a day, most if not all days of the week while living at home.
- Outpatient methadone/buprenorphine or naltrexone treatment
- Regular outpatient treatment
- Case management service
- Early intervention for HIV
- Mental health services
- Social skills development
Anger is a powerful emotion and one that is often closely tied to addiction. Many people with behavioral or substance addictions will experience anger in many forms, both internally and externally. Anger management combined with other evidence based treatment can help patients control their emotions and evaluate situations without resorting to anger.
Brief intervention aims to inform people who are abusing drugs and alcohol at a high level of the risk of dependence and addiction. The interventions are usually targeted at those who are yet to develop a substance use disorder but who are displaying the signs of potentially becoming addicted.
Motivational Interviewing (MI) is often recommended as an evidence-based approach to behavior change and is often used in addiction treatment. MI is a more collaborative approach to therapy and requires patient and counselor to explore issues without advice, judgment, or a set path laid out.
Substance use disorder counseling
Substance use disorder counseling can incorporate a wide variety of therapies and and treatment models.
Recovery Support Services
- Housing services
- Recovery coach
- Mentoring/peer support
- Discharge Planning
- Outcome follow-up after discharge
- Hepatitis A (HAV) vaccination
- Hepatitis B (HBV) vaccination
Type of Opioid Treatment
- Federally-certified Opioid Treatment Program
- Methadone maintenance
Methadone is an opioid agonist that eliminates opioid withdrawal symptoms. This helps those addicted to opioids such as fentanyl, heroin, and painkillers by easing the withdrawal process.
Payment Assistance Available
- Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors)
Facility Operation (e.g., Private, Public)
- Local, county, or community government
Facility Smoking Policy
- Smoking not permitted
Opioid Medications used in Treatment
- Methadone used in Treatment
Type of Alcohol Use Disorder Treatment
- Does not use medication assisted treatment for alcohol use disorder
Review this facility
Recovered invites user reviews from former attendees, as well as their own loved ones and staff members, for all facilities listed on our site that they have had personal experience with.
We audit user reviews regularly and any instance of spamming or manipulation will result in content being removed. Only one review is permitted per user. Any reviews considered to be abusive, offensive, or fraudulent will be removed.